Friday, August 21, 2009

What i dont understand...


is why people who are tall and skinny are considered pretty

like i know that theres been talks lately about how big is beautiful and companies like dove are promoting every body type there is in the world - and i love that fact

but yet, we still see stereotypes, well still see skinny, we still see not real

now personally i would call my body average or athletic because im a competitive dancer and of course i have my own body issues

but dont call me a hypocrite quite yet because my body issues are in my own head, not because i want to look like what i see on the front of a magazine, but because i want to feel comfortable with myself, but i would never go to the risk of anything dangerous like starving myself to create my dream body, i mean come on, im a dancer and aside from popular belief, we looooveee to eat

personally, i dont think extra skinny is attractive, i do think that shape is attractive and makes women absolutely gorgeous, especially if they feel comfortable about their body

one thing that isnt attractive on a man however, is a beer belly lol, sorry boys but thats my preference

so honestly people STOP COMPARING YOURSELVES and as cliche as it sounds, confidence is beauty, and this issue is especially harsh on teenage girls, and being one, i would know

and for parents, DO NOT pressure your teen girl, or booy for that matter, into talking to you about issues like this, they will come if they want to talk


stay beautiful, live, love, laugh it out,

yours truly, PSG

No comments:

Post a Comment